DATES TO REMEMBER
- Applications can be processed online or downloaded from the NUST website, with effect from 18 April 2016.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 16 may 2016.
- The list of PhD Supervisors is also available at the NUST website.
- Classes will commence from 05 September 2016.
- For admission into the PhD minimum CGPA 3.0/4.0, 3.75/5.0 (in the Semester System) or First Division (in the Annual System) in M.Phil/M.S/Equivalent (coursework plus research work based) degree is required. Percentage will be valid only if the CGPA is not mentioned in degree/transcript.
- 18 years of education. GRE Subject International (score > 60 percentile) or GAT Subject by NTS (score > 60 %) or local GRE subject type test (Score >70 %) conducted by NUST (as applicable) is required.